A little while ago, my good friend, Sandy, alerted me to the fact that she had given me the Kreativ Blogger Award – at the time I was snowed under and put off “doing my bit” and then, due to being snowed under, forgot about it! However, now that I’m getting caught up a little bit, I remembered and thought I’d do the award thing now (and thank Sandy profusely for giving me the award in the first place!).
Anyway, I am apparently supposed to list six things I like, so here goes:
- That time between about 8.30am and 9am when Xander gets all smiley and giggly and wants to play – I love that!
- Snuggling on the sofa under a blanket with Dale and Xander when it’s cold in the evenings.
- The look on Xander’s face when he’s finished feeding – he looks so sleepy and satisfied.
- Finding the time to finish a really good book.
- Finding the time to have a really good soak in the tub.
- Finding the time to have a snooze.
And now to nominate six blogs for the award:
- Creative Rainbows
- Sitting on a Cornflake
- In the Wee Hours
- As Usual, I Need More Book Shelves
- Words and Pictures
- Somewhere in the Distance