My good friend, Michelle, was kind enough to tag me. Here’s how it works:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
That takes care of one and two immediately, so here goes with part three:
Six Unimportant Things About Me:
1. I refuse to say my age in “real numbers”. instead, I’m currently Twenty-Eleven. I find it easier to cope that way!
2. I read an average of 120 books in a year, give or take a few. Usually a small handful more than that. Of course, all that’s going to change later in the year once Tadpole arrives!
3. I’m a total Daddy’s girl. My Daddy is my hero!
4. I used to be a ballerina and went en pointe at an absurdly young age. You’re supposed to wait till your foot bones have grown properly (around the age of 14), whereas I decided not to wait and got up on my tippy-toes when I was 9. I now have problems with my big toes – I think I may have got hairline fractures in them due to my own stubbornness!
5. My favourite drink is mineral water. It doesn’t matter what brand – it can be the cheap own-brand stuff from the loacl supermarket so ling as it’s chilled. And I like both still and sparkling. It’s refreshing and healthy and does the trick every time!
6. I would love to be a green-fingered person, but I have a tendency to accidentally kill my plants. That said, I do have a peace lily that has stayed alive against the odds for almost three years now. It had flowers when I was given it, but has never flowered again. It doesn’t look like the healthiest of plants, but it’s hanging in there! I wouldn’t mind so much, but I always follow the guidelines for keeping my plants to the letter and they still end up dead! I’m hoping this one will keep going though – it’s something of a record for me!